The authors will have two possibilities for presenting their works:
Slides Presentations / Video Presentations
Slides and videos will be displayed directly in the website during the whole timespan of the congress (between May 8th and 22th). The platform will be accessible 24 hours a day during this time.
Participants will be able to ask questions and make comments about them in different discussion chats within the thematic sessions pages and in our dedicated Discord server and channels.
The platform used for Presentation Slides and Videos will be Slideshare (provisionally, might change). For the Slide Presentations, there will be one modality:
- Between five and 30 slides. This format will be exactly as the last edition, same as any ordinary presentation. The authors are free to organize their presentation according to their needs. Your presentation should not include any animations, as they will not be reproduced.
Any participant that would like to present a communication must send it to us by e-mail to email@example.com or WeTransfer.
Next, we will upload the Slides/Video presentation to our Slideshare profile, our website (here) or our Vimeo account.
- The maximum number of slides in the presentation is 30.
- Authors are also encouraged to submit video presentations. This would be a video of your powerpoint presentation featuring your own voice explaining the subject.
- Videos must be in MOV, MPEG4, MP4, AVI or WMV formats.
- How long? Between 10 or 15 min.
To record your presentation, we suggest to use Open Broadcaster Software (an open software that you can download directly from the OBS website), but you can use any other of your preferred methods.